Clinical research and Quality Improvement (QI) Incubator
Partnering with clinicians and allied health professionals to develop health care innovations that address real world problems. Explore project highlights from across the BC Interior.
- New study focuses on health care experiences of individuals living with spinal cord injury in BC’s Interior
- 2021 Michal Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar: Dr. Christine Voss
- Tailoring wearable technology and telehealth in treating Parkinson’s disease
- Health of Canadians with disabilities suffering during the pandemic
- Advancing Health Science and Quality Improvement in Interior Health Region
- UBCO professor questions World Health Organization