Clinical research and Quality Improvement (QI) Incubator
Partnering with clinicians and allied health professionals to develop health care innovations that address real world problems. Explore project highlights from across the BC Interior.
- Dr. Kathleen Martin Ginis named to the Royal Society of Canada for 2023
- UBC Okanagan lands new Canada Research Chair, $6M in federal research funding
- UBC Okanagan researchers explore correlations of diet and appetite across the menstrual cycle
- Pushing the boundaries of spinal cord research
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic can benefit wellbeing
- A team approach to understanding post-treatment cancer care