Research excellence, knowledge translation and exchange in the urgent research field of chronic disease prevention. Discover more about the Centre’s research priorities.
Clinical research and Quality Improvement (QI) Incubator
Partnering with clinicians and allied health professionals to develop health care innovations that address real world problems. Explore project highlights from across the BC Interior.
Building collaborations with industry partners to maximize knowledge exchange and community engagement. Learn about key industry partnerships.
Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Management
- UBC Okanagan researchers explore correlations of diet and appetite across the menstrual cycle
- Pushing the boundaries of spinal cord research
- Diet and lifestyle education in a family practice clinic can benefit wellbeing
- A team approach to understanding post-treatment cancer care
- Fitbit Physical Activity study for Children and Youth with Diabetes in Kelowna and surrounding communities
- UBCO meeting EPIC challenge with people living with spinal-cord injury